Monday 3 June 2013

Origami Flowers!

I did not update my blog because I was working on a project. It was an origami project. The flowers are called 'Sakura'.  My mother and my sisters helped to make it. It was hard and fun. It was SO easy.
My favourite...

I started to make one flower at a time. The colour of the flowers that I made are pink, blue, green and purple. I am making  a flower ball so I need a lot of flowers!
Simple pink flower...
Wonderful <3
Half  of the Flower Ball
Full Flower Ball (with rose on top)
Top!



If you feel interested to make flowers, there is a link below this sentence.
Here's the link :
Part 1
Part 2

4 comments:

  1. Very nice. I must learn how to make. Thank you for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cantiknya, adakah insyirah akan gantungkanya?

    ReplyDelete