Monday 9 September 2013

My Artwork... Published!

Hello there! It has been a long time since I have updated my blog. It's because I'm sort of lazy. ;P Now I'm updating my blog so everyone can see. And sooner or later I might be lazy again.Okay, what was I going to talk about again? I made art. Here it is

It's a Flower.
And here it is published. -->
It was published in the Dewan Pelajar magazine.
The magazine said that the artwork that has been published here will get RM30 from Dewan Pelajar. Yay!
And thats all, Thank you. :)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats dear... and good luck for your future!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! and thank you for commenting too! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congrats!

    Looking forward for more artwork. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I know everybody is looking forward for more. thanks!

      Delete